How Weduc helps teachers, parents and studentsSubheading Text Subheading Text Subheading Text Subheading Text.
The efficient way for teachers to share content, encourage collaboration and report on daily learning experiences for the benefit of both students and parents
Keeping parents up to date with a child’s learning progress, homework schedule and the curriculum can be a difficult and time-consuming task for teachers, especially when combined with the need to plan, set and mark the work itself.
With Weduc, Teachers benefit from a more efficient way to engage parents with their child’s learning whilst gaining access to a tool that enables effortless sharing of documents, images and videos. Weduc also keeps a dated record of all information that is entered so tracking a student’s progress becomes an automated and therefore effortless process.
- Share aspects of any lesson to a Digital Classroom to be accessed by parents and students via a centralised, online portal
- Share additional learning material for the syllabus in a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Provide online feedback on homework, tests and lesson activity that is visible
Engage parents and create a rewarding relationship between students, teachers and parents. “78% of parents deemed online access to their child’s homework to be important” (YouGov)
Much of a child’s early life is spent in education, from primary school to 6th form, and even onto College or University. Most parents are unable to experience this time with their child and will only receive snippets of information at the end of the day, or a short update during parents evening – and this is a problem.
Weduc allows every parent to engage in their child’s learning journey in real-time, with regular updates, notices, quiz and test scores, pictures and videos all being shared in a safe and secure online location or via the Weduc App.
- Engage with their child’s learning on a daily basis
- View their child’s homework schedule and understand the days learning
- See test results and teacher feedback
- Communicate effortlessly with the school via email, text or direct message
Students benefit from Independent and collaborative learning both at home and in the classroom
With so much going on in a student’s life, such as school work, friends, family, and just general growing up, they can find it difficult to stay organised and tasks such as homework can sometimes suffer.
Weduc makes the learning process a whole lot easier and more manageable for students; by centralising the resources they require for both in and outside the classroom environment, students can track set tasks and also collaborate with other students if required. This allows students to break from the four wall classroom approach and enter a world of Digital classrooms that makes flipped learning a possibility. Weduc will also keep a full history of all activity for each student so when parents evening arrives, teacher-parent communication can add real value to them.
- Easily gain access to learning materials via the Weduc platform in class but also at home, allowing for long distance learning
- Collaborate with classmates via online, Weduc-based, Digital Classrooms – great for group homework tasks
- Centralised library of content that can be accessed via tablets, phone and computers both at home and in class